Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing

Go down 
+15
bizyglobe
johntied
Sara
ecomcompany
narmika
fernandomunoz
Jiberish
shaan
melvinjones96
kareena
topman123
Anu
financialinsurance
manasin
thrisha
19 posters
AuthorMessage
thrisha

thrisha

3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing Empty
PostSubject: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 am

Tip 1: Get a link from an existing site
Links are very important for high rankings on Google. The more (quality) links you have, the higher Google will rank your pages.
An easy way to get a link to your website is to join a forum that is related to your website. Participate in the discussions and sign your posts with your name and a link to your website.
Make sure that you do not spam the forums. Only participate in an online discussion if you really have something to say about the topic. If you post in a well known forum then Google will quickly pickup the link to your site.
Tip 2: Create an external blog
Google likes blogs and many blogs are indexed very quickly. Use Google's Blogger.com service to create a blog that is related to your business.
Write a few posts and add a link to your website in your blog posts. Google will quickly index your Blogger blog and find the link to your site.
Tip 3: Get as many links as you can
The more other websites link to your website, the sooner Google will find your site. Use IBP's link building tool ARELIS and IBP's directory submitter to get as many links as possible.
If you use all of these methods, it's very likely that Google will index your website within 48 hours.
Links on the other pages make sure that Google finds your website more quickly. The more links point to your website, the more likely it is that Google will find your site. In addition, you will get higher rankings if many other pages link to your site. Further information on how to get high quality links can be found in our free link building eBook.
Back to top Go down
manasin

PostSubject: hai   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 am

HI..
I have read the post and the quality of work information you share just amazing and really useful because all known how to do comment and make a post but few of them are know the backlink process so the funda which you have share is really informative....
Thanks..
Back to top Go down
financialinsurance

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 am

For fast indexing, its best to visit forums that are frequently visited and do have too many update. These forums are visited by SE's frequently.
Back to top Go down
Anu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:31 am

really nice tips
thanks for sharing them with us.

Online Sports Betting
FIFA World Cup 2010 Betting
Back to top Go down
topman123

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:38 am

The best method would be forums links, links through social bookmarking etc..
Back to top Go down
kareena

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:38 am

To score high on google, you have to have quality backlinks and genuine content because google hates duplicate trash.
Back to top Go down
melvinjones96

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Hello everyone,
Great post, I have read your post and your post is very useful to everyone,
Your tips is meaningful I like your work,
It plays vital role in SEO.
Thanks to share it.
Back to top Go down
shaan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 am

thrisha wrote:
Tip 1: Get a link from an existing site
Links are very important for high rankings on Google. The more (quality) links you have, the higher Google will rank your pages.
An easy way to get a link to your website is to join a forum that is related to your website. Participate in the discussions and sign your posts with your name and a link to your website.
Make sure that you do not spam the forums. Only participate in an online discussion if you really have something to say about the topic. If you post in a well known forum then Google will quickly pickup the link to your site.
Tip 2: Create an external blog
Google likes blogs and many blogs are indexed very quickly. Use Google's Blogger.com service to create a blog that is related to your business.
Write a few posts and add a link to your website in your blog posts. Google will quickly index your Blogger blog and find the link to your site.
Tip 3: Get as many links as you can
The more other websites link to your website, the sooner Google will find your site. Use IBP's link building tool ARELIS and IBP's directory submitter to get as many links as possible.
If you use all of these methods, it's very likely that Google will index your website within 48 hours.
Links on the other pages make sure that Google finds your website more quickly. The more links point to your website, the more likely it is that Google will find your site. In addition, you will get higher rankings if many other pages link to your site. Further information on how to get high quality links can be found in our free link building eBook.

Thanks For Sharing Information..
Back to top Go down
Jiberish

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:00 am

#1 is the best way to go, atleast for me.
Back to top Go down
fernandomunoz

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah I agree with the above post but as for me, I finally got what I needed. I needed both - the indexing at the same time getting the higher position in serp. Link building is another thing I learned from here as a newbie in online marketing.Glad to be here and I guess I am gonna enjoy staying here.
Back to top Go down
narmika

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:20 am

People are trying to fast their google indexing. Because this is very important post. I think these methods are correct. Anyone can try for these tips.
Back to top Go down
ecomcompany

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 am

Thank for your wonderful information about fast google indexing , its great resource for lots of seo peoples. because google to take time to index the websites , your information is best way to quick index in google.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vps-hosting-review.com/
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 am

Thanks Nice Discussion..... Smile
Back to top Go down
johntied

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 am

Complete and nicely explain, it attract the reader to read complete article....thanks thrisha

Porter Airport Taxi | Toronto Airport Limo

Last edited by johntied on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bizyglobe

PostSubject: Generate more Quality backlinks.    3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm

If you want to generate more quality backlinks then you have to utilize different seo techniques like Fresh Content Blog Posting, Blog Commenting, Forum, Article Submission, Press Release and high page rank directory submission also you can do that for getting more quality back links.
Back to top Go down
steve22

steve22

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 am

These all tips are really important and i am also using these tips.
Back to top Go down
commodity

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:53 am

thanks for sharing .
Very nice Information .
Back to top Go down
http://www.commoditytips.com/
upbizzz

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 am

For Google indexing, you have to write the quality contents and do forum posting, blog commenting, article submission and many more.

web design india | web development company | web hosting india
Back to top Go down
martial

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:14 am

Google love unique and quality content . so try to add value in your content . Google is always searching the web for new content and stuffs . if you will provide quality then google will crawl and index your website .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing   3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Tips for Fast Google Indexing
Page 1 of 1