Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Problem with indexing my site on google?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dinuka

Problem with indexing my site on google? Empty
PostSubject: Problem with indexing my site on google?   Problem with indexing my site on google? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 am

I had my website indexed on google a while back for less then a week, then I pulled the whole thing down and deleted the site from my webmasters control panel.
Reason being, I was completely editing the site content and changing its purpose. Upon completion, I put the site back up online and once again submitted it to google. Now the home page doesn't even show up even when i search for my exact URL. What does come up is a listing for the "about" section of my page which no longer exists (as i removed it while editing) but it still has all the titles and excerpts from the old content of the site.
Why won't google list my new sites content? It doesn't even register the changes to my site and when I check the webmasters panel, it shows the errors that pertain to the old content that are no longer present in my site's revision
Back to top Go down

Problem with indexing my site on google?
Page 1 of 1