Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

How to get indexed in Google Fast

Go down 
+9
upbizzz
Neetasha
steve.harri152
shaan
greenwoodhigh
michealcdz
chimeara27
fiona123
dinuka_lk
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dinuka_lk

How to get indexed in Google Fast Empty
PostSubject: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am

Submit to multiple search engines
Now a days u cam submit your website to multiple search engines for free, and it certainly will help in boosting up your rank for Google, the most important search engines are Google, Yahoo, Ask jeaves, Baidu( for Chinese market) and and also submitting it to Alexia will also help.

Get quality Backlinks
Starts with getting quality backlinks before submitting your site to Google, text-link-ads, Squidoo, commenting on blogs, link exchanges & if you can design make a template and put your site link on that. how ever text-link-ads may require a little money out of your pocket but its worth it because you can get quality PR4 or 5 backlinks, Remember PR backlinks does count, higher the PR backlink site, higher your ranking will be.

Build Solid title & meta tags
Google love quality meta and title tags, make sure you have enough keywords in meta descriptions, and your title tag is built on solid keyword searching.

Social Bookmarking can help
Yes it does help, most of the social bookmarking sites have very high PR value, getting a backlink from them is fast, easy and offcourse free. bookmarking sites includes but not limited to del.icio.us, stumbleupon.com, technorati.com, and offcourse digg.com

Dont launch without content
never launch or submit your website to search engines without having a some content in your website, alteast you want to give them something from you to index, without content and they will not like your website.
Back to top Go down
fiona123

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 am

Mad cyclops

CGB MAX Irons
Back to top Go down
chimeara27

PostSubject: How to get indexed in Google fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 am

submit to different bookmarkings, article directories and blog directories for faster indexing.
Back to top Go down
michealcdz

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

Dont launch without content
never launch or submit your website to search engines without having a some content in your website, alteast you want to give them something from you to index, without content and they will not like your website.

Dude this is wrong...all what matters are backlinks ...but quality backlinks

I have seen a video ....describing a website with no content but has a PR 3....so what now Smile
Back to top Go down
greenwoodhigh

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm

I don't think meta tags are considered anymore by any of the major search engines like Y, Bing and G for indexing..

Best source for fast indexing is through forums, networking sites..
Back to top Go down
shaan

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 am

Hello My Friends I Have an Answer for this Question

1 ) Do not submit it directly to Google. If you do this you then you will enter the infamous "Sandbox" and your site may get indexed one day, in say around 6 to 9 months! If U r Submit It Directly Than Your Site was indexed for Longtime

and Second one is
2 ) Find sites which Google crawl in every few days and get Backlink From that sites when user came on your site from that sites than it will crawl your site and get Indexed.

Full Article was Here : http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Indexed-in-Google-Fast&id=4284671

Back to top Go down
steve.harri152

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am

To know when Google has Indexed a page, I use Google Alerts. I find this very handy for getting notified when Google adds Feedage.com related pages to it’s index. I receive a Google alerts e-mail every day. I used the time-stamp from the e-mail as the time when Google indexed the page
Back to top Go down
Neetasha

PostSubject: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 am

This is very simple. Regardless of the type of site (html, flash, CMS or PHP), you want Google to index your pages because that’s the only way you can be visible for a search query on Google. The best way to do this is submitting a sitemap to Google through Google Webmaster...
Back to top Go down
upbizzz

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 am

I was thinking you should use these techniques.
robot.txt
XML sitemap
directory submission
search engine submission
social bookmarking
blog comment
Back to top Go down
duczjenny

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 am

I was thinking through Bookmarking,blog commenting and forums we can get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.practiceleague.com
upbiz123

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

you have just recently purchased domain name and launched website. You need to do some steps to get website indexed fast in Google.
Back to top Go down
vishalchadha

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:43 am

i prefer this SEO technique .
directory submission
article submission
forums posting
blog comment
link exchange
Back to top Go down
martial

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 am

submit your rss feed, google bookmark,post comments ob blogs that don"t use nofollow article marekting , social media , free one way backlinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get indexed in Google Fast   How to get indexed in Google Fast Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get indexed in Google Fast
Page 1 of 1