Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Standard way of Link building.

Go down 
+2
Sudarshan
madona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
madona

Standard way of Link building. Empty
PostSubject: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 am

I have seen many topics on many forums and still I wonder what the standard way of link building is? How to gain more PR and traffics?

For example my website deals on Corporate Personalized Gifts business and currently on PR3 with 400 Visitors per day.

Do I need to go with my business related sites with any PR and with any Traffics?
Do I need to go with my business related sites which has PR greater then my site and which is having low in traffics?
Do I need to go with my business related sites which has PR greater then my site and which is having high amounts of traffics?
Do I need to follow do follows?
Do I need to go with any sites which have greater PR and Traffics then my site, but the business is not related to my site?

Please do advice me on this…
plc training in chennai |
plc training in chennai |
Back to top Go down
Sudarshan

PostSubject: Re: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 am

Yes you should follow all things for a good PR and for increasing traffics on your site.

Back to top Go down
myseopandit

myseopandit

PostSubject: Re: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 am

Yes. you are right. Your should get links from your theme related sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myseopandit.com/
carloshank

PostSubject: Re: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:06 am

The basic way to do link building is try to get high PR do follow backlinks under your site niche.If you ll do quality link building then you ll get results fast.
Back to top Go down
armour4iphone01

PostSubject: Link building work   Standard way of Link building. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 am

Yes you can get back link from link building work.
Back to top Go down
htmlighting

PostSubject: Re: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 pm

As my experience now you should work for just quality links, for higher PR and good rank you should get back links from good PR sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard way of Link building.   Standard way of Link building. Empty

Back to top Go down

Standard way of Link building.
Page 1 of 1