Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

How to do Link Building?

Go down 
+3
carloshank
ecomcompany
madona
7 posters
AuthorMessage
madona

How to do Link Building? Empty
PostSubject: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 am

Hello guys....!
How to do Link Building?
I need some tips to get One Way links from website. I need some tips to do better Link building to rank my website on Google with completion.Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from website.
Please tell me.Thanks in advance....Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.....!
plc training in chennai |
Back to top Go down
ecomcompany

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:47 am

Link building technology is the best way to getting back links and to increase your website traffics, these techniques is one search engines optimization method , most of the website owners are using these strategy for promote the business, some important steps
1, Social bookmarking submission,
2, Article submission,
3, Press release submission,
4, Forums posting,
5, Blog commenting,
6. Blog creation,
7, Documentation submit
Back to top Go down
http://www.vps-hosting-review.com/
carloshank

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

If you want to get rank high in SE for any keyword phrase then you need to do quality link building for your website.There are lots of ways to link building but I ll recommend you one way link building.You can quality one way links by article submission,press releases,blog commenting,blogging,forum posting,classifieds,video marketing,RSS feed,content sharing,use of web 2.0 sites etc.So try to do all these techniques in your link building if you want better ranking for your website.
Back to top Go down
meenukapoor

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

submission on differ site on different type

London Hotels | IT Jobs in Canada
Back to top Go down
websitedesigningindia

websitedesigningindia

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:20 am

Link building needs commitment and steady effort. It is the most complicated, time-consuming and vital task an SEO performs to get a website ranked well. Certain tactics are well known to SEOs, while others are in the area of the experts or forward-thinkers who puzzle them out. I have attempted to list here a lot of the link building campaigns used by the SEO community.

1. Directories

Although it may seem an obvious and tired way to build links, directory use is still valuable and valid. I have compiled an exhaustive list of directories including PR, pages that have been spidered, and submission requirements for directories - see List of SEO Directories. When submitting to directories, make sure to vary anchor text and try to use your keywords in the description and title fields as naturally as possible. A good SEO should be able to obtain between 75-150 unique backlinks just from directories.

2. Top Competition

This tactic can help you generate the most visitors to your site. Search Yahoo, Google, MSN and the other search engines for each of your important keyword phrases and make a point of attempting to get a link from each page. Oftentimes a direct phone call to site owners or a very tactful email can go a long way. I've even used handwritten letters to attempt to cajole site owners into giving me a link. Use whatever resources you have help persuade - links from other sites you own, money (if you have it), free SEO services, contributions of articles or content, etc.

When I use this technique, I'll typically make a spreadsheet listing all of the sites I have a shot at getting a link from (i.e. excluding direct, obvious competitors). I then get as much contact information as I can about each one and run down the list. This can be very time-consuming, but also exceptionally worthwhile. Even if your site doesn't get ranked much higher, each link from a site that ranks in the top 20 will bring direct, targeted traffic.

3. Link Searches

This old technique has been honed to a science by many SEOs, but there is always room to improve. The goal is to use Google/Yahoo to search for pages that let you add a link (reciprocal, paid, etc.) that already have your keyword or some closely related content on them. Often these searches turn up smalltime site operators with reciprocal link directories managed by 3rd party software. Don't overlook these, and make sure you submit. But the real prize is pages that give free links or offer paid links to sites they feel are important - many of the highest PR links can be obtained through this method, especially if you conduct the search at SEOChat's PR Search Tool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webdesigningindia.in/
myseopandit

myseopandit

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 am

Always Prefer Natural link Building Like Directory Submission, Article Submission, Social Book Marking, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Classifieds Posting & Reciprocal Link Exchange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myseopandit.com/
freddy

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 am

the easiest ways of link building are
1: directories submissions
2: blog comments
3: picture comments
4: bookmaking
5: social network sites

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do Link Building?       How to do Link Building? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do Link Building?