Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

How to write a good newspaper article/writing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEOArbiter

How to write a good newspaper article/writing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to write a good newspaper article/writing?   How to write a good newspaper article/writing? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 pm

When writing for the newspaper, you'll want to use what they call "AP" style. If you Google it, it should go through the process with you. There are certain rules and guidelines to this. Definitely include a grabber sentence at the beginning detailing what your article is about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seoarbiter.com
Sara

How to write a good newspaper article/writing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to write a good newspaper article/writing?   How to write a good newspaper article/writing? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 am

Hello,

I suggest that the article or essay theme must be relevant to the title and the title must represent the true picture of the data. The words or phrases must be easy to understand and gives the meaning and wisdom to the reader.
Back to top Go down

How to write a good newspaper article/writing?
Page 1 of 1