Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

About Backlinks

Go down 
+7
samantha098
johntied
kiruthika1
carloshank
jjackson
sunnysbt
cbanuva
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cbanuva

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:35 am

Hello Friends

I want to share the two main things which every SEO experts should be aware. First one is "No Follow" and second is "Do Follow"

Most of people are not clear above two things which I want to make brief.

Do follow means we can generate traffic as well as search engine rankings because Google consider do follow back-links while crawl. And we can increase keyword position into search engine.

While no follow means we only bring traffic but not leave effect on Google search engine because Google does not crawl no follow links.

I hope you will understand meaning of do follow and no follow

If anybody still have any query, feel free to ask me.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
sunnysbt

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 am

Very Well explained.. just wants to add in this is that nofollow links still counts as a link by Google but no link juice and anchor text pass....
Back to top Go down
http://www.smallbusinessloancentral.com/
jjackson

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 am

Back links play important role in SERP ..

so make quality back links always..
Back to top Go down
carloshank

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:19 am

I think we should focus on both do follow as well as no follow.because other search engine counts no follow.So try to create these both kind of backlinks.
Back to top Go down
kiruthika1

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: web design company   About Backlinks EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 am

Back link is a web link were people search for the page rank of their key word.So back-link is very important for SEO.
Back to top Go down
johntied

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

Thanks for the valuable information about Backlinks building...
Back to top Go down
samantha098

samantha098

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: a little confuse   About Backlinks EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Great topic to talk about. I know little about do follow and no follow which make this really informative for me. I'm a little confuse and I know you can make things a clearer. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I understand it getting backlinks are best done through do follow? It benefit better for traffic and site optimization than just no follow, so why does other sites chooses no follow?

If your site is under the no follow links, tendency you'll get good results for traffic. Now given that there are many people visiting your site wouldn't Google recognize your site as the most visited? Which makes your site on top of the search engine result, am I right? The popularity of your site through the numbers of people visiting your site makes no follow a search engine rank on the top spot. For that no follow can also benefit for SE ranking? That's how I understand it, if I'm wrong, I'll be happy if someone can correct me. Can you also give me examples because I can understand it better in that way. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
upbizzz

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 am

Everyone in the world of internet marketing has their own take on how certain things should be done with respect to promoting a web or blogsite. If you’re smart, you’ll follow the obvious rules where search engines are concerned. This is a no-brainer. Let’s give a few simple examples of this, and see where the concept of backlink building fits in the big picture.
Back to top Go down
upbiz123

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:44 am

backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page .

Web Designing Services | Web Development Services | Logo Design Company

Last edited by upbiz123 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vishalchadha

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:34 am

backlink is most important on website . backlinks incoming link to webpage.
Back to top Go down
martial

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 am

A back link is an inward link to your site that may or may not be reciprocated with an outward link back. If page A links to page B then a back link would be a link which goes from page B back to page A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Backlinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Backlinks   About Backlinks Empty

Back to top Go down

About Backlinks
Page 1 of 1