Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ferhihussi

Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? Empty
PostSubject: Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 am

Hi,
I recently read from Steve Wagenheim that if you submit 20 articles to Ezine articles with 1 keyword targeted in your resource box that you will only get 1 backlink from Ezine articles.

This came as news to me and would have a significant impact on ALL article marketers business model.

Is this true? I need to clarify because it will make a big difference for my article submission model and I am sure others would be glad to know too.

I have great respect for Steve but would like to confirm that he is right before I change my article submission policy.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
manasin

PostSubject: hai   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Hello. I do beleive Google only counts your domain once on any domain. So even though you may have 20 articles on Ezine with your link in each Google only counts your link once on that domain. Of course, when your article is posted elsewhere then you will get more backlinks from sites that post that article with your link in it. However as bryntwr10 has said Ezine is nofollow so you'll only get targeted traffic from there anyway.
Back to top Go down
freegames123

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 am

maybe his is correct as Google might collect all the links from Ezine but maybe considering it as one...
Back to top Go down
michealcdz

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 am

yeah...Google might be giving no preference to same links
Back to top Go down
shakila

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am

I think using several keywords will get more benefits. When you are having 20 unique articles you could use several keywords to get maximum benefits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?   Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Only 1 Back Link for 20 Articles To Ezine?
Page 1 of 1