Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.

Go down 
+11
Feije
Carst
Nile Hadwards
uktelsysco
sazra
Abhinandangarg
mounssif
michealcdz
josephcounseling
freegames123
chimeara27
15 posters
AuthorMessage
chimeara27

Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. Empty
PostSubject: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 am

- All the sites I have optimized for Google, tend to rank well in Yahoo and Bing also. So I guess just good onpage and good offpage fundamental SEO practices will really work in all search engines.
- Large volume of long tail keywords: The more long tail variations you tend to target, you tend to have some high ranking pages in Google, and also in Yahoo, but magkakaiba ang keywords nila.
- Yahoo loves their own directory. So a Yahoo Directory submission would help which is $299.
Back to top Go down
chimeara27

PostSubject: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:16 am

I think yahoo is more on keyword relevancy and good backlinks.
Back to top Go down
freegames123

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am

I think Yahoo is mainly and still concentrating on keywords and recently on tweets..
Back to top Go down
josephcounseling

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

these are great tips and i am really thankful to you..thanks a lot

http://www.4rentgta.com | http://www.homesalonsuccess.com | http://www.bestmanapp.com
Back to top Go down
michealcdz

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 am

Use Blogroll Baiting technique to get quick ranking in yahoo and msn......Smile
Back to top Go down
mounssif

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 am

I generally optimize for Google. But I have noticed almost same improvement in Yahoo and Bing.
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 am

for yahoo, your no follow links are usefull.

and content rich web page is most important for yahoo optimization
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
sazra

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

I dont do anything special for Yahoo or Bing. I optimize for Google. But I see great results for Yahoo and Bing also from the work I have done for Google.
Back to top Go down
uktelsysco

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 am

* Meta Title Tags
* Meta Descriptions
* Header Tags
* Alt Tags for Images
* Anchor Text
* Page Names
* Outbound Links
Back to top Go down
Nile Hadwards

PostSubject: Re:   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 am

Go white hat SEO and if you will do keyword stuffing etc...you can get yahoo traffic but if banned, you will loss good traffic by google, google provides almost 80% traffic in my case as compared to others

Back to top Go down
Carst

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 am

Yahoo! doesn’t pay half as much attention to backlinks as Google, especially not the quality of those inbound links as usually quality is defined by PageRank so clearly is something generated by Google for Google’s use and not it’s competitors. If you're optimising your website for Yahoo then as long as you do have a good number of links coming into the website then you should be fine.
If you want to do rank well in the results pages on Yahoo! then make sure that you have RSS feeds on your website and these are regularly updated. This search engine absolutely loves Really Simple Syndication so make sure that you’re doing it.
Back to top Go down
Feije

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 am

You dont need to do anything special to get rank in Yahoo if you are optimizing for Google. If you have good rank in Google, you will also have good rank in Yahoo and Bing.
Back to top Go down
smithtamim

PostSubject: search engine   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 am

this is good forum site.
Back to top Go down
marianne54282

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 am

thanks for this tips...i really appreciate your kindness..sharing this information...
Back to top Go down
bishtmaster

PostSubject: Hi All........   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am

Well i use these particular things to improve my rank in Google and generally i don't use Yahoo.

* Meta Title Tags
* Meta Descriptions
* Header Tags
* Alt Tags for Images
* Anchor Text
* Page Names
* Outbound Links

It is a humble request if anyone knows how to improve rank in Yahoo then please let me know.

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:56 am

no matter what I do, 90-98% of traffic to my sites come from Google only. Very littele from Yahoo and MSN. We are listed in yahoo and msn - top rank for many of our traget keywords.
best plc training institute in india | plc training center in india
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.   Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips to Rank Well in Yahoo.
Page 1 of 1