Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

Go down 
+5
leonardwilliamson
rfevado
jasim
faizaali
fiona123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fiona123

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin Empty
PostSubject: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 am

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.
On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom.
"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"
"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.
Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.
Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.
Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.
Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.
Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"
"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"
"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Golf ClubsTaylorMade R9 Fairway WoodTaylorMade R9 DriverTaylorMade R9 IronsTaylormade R7 CGB MAX IronsTitleist AP2 Irons
Back to top Go down
faizaali

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 am

hahahahah. its really funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasim

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:42 am

hahahha lol funny hahha
Back to top Go down
rfevado

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 am

funny joke its make me laugh hardly. cheers
Back to top Go down
leonardwilliamson

leonardwilliamson

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Nice...you really made me smile with this joke. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
hailin

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 am

lol! nice joke!thx for ur kind sharing!
Back to top Go down
Darrelweber

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

that was really a very very nice joke.
lmao.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BeyondDestiny

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 am

very nice joke.
i loved it.
i am rofl.
Back to top Go down
babarascott

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

i can't believe this.
really very funny. good joke.
thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin   10 Husbands, Still a Virgin Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webguru Forum :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: