Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

is there a Yahoo Sandbox?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karina89

is there a Yahoo Sandbox? Empty
PostSubject: is there a Yahoo Sandbox?   is there a Yahoo Sandbox? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:58 am

I have read much about the legendary Google 'Sandbox'. I am quite new to Search Engine work but am learning as much as I can . The sandbox is where a new site gets a penalty for a period of time for being young and too pushy , is that right?

Well I have something for Google ---> YOUR ARE AGEISM DISCRIMINATING and that's against all the rights! There is nothing wrong with young.

Now that little rant over I want to know does the same sandbox system operate on Yahoo?
Back to top Go down
igennie5

is there a Yahoo Sandbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there a Yahoo Sandbox?   is there a Yahoo Sandbox? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 am

I've never heard of a Yahoo Sandbox,as yahoo is a search engine it must have the sandbox.website can be put on a sandbox if they are doing black hat technique.
Back to top Go down

is there a Yahoo Sandbox?
Page 1 of 1