Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Concentrating on more than one thing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alizayhoney

Concentrating on more than one thing? Empty
PostSubject: Concentrating on more than one thing?   Concentrating on more than one thing? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 am

Do you find it easy to concentrate on more than one thing at a time or can you only give one thing your full concentration?

For example while you are posting on GF do you only concentrate on posting on GF or could you do work/uni work or watch TV/listen to music/speak to people at the same time?
Back to top Go down
vombatjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Concentrating on more than one thing?   Concentrating on more than one thing? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 am

its depend what i am doing if i do work on some serious matter i would keep my whole concentration on that work. however, if i do some thing like that as i am posting right now i like to listen music and chat with friends. actually, i am a multitask-er. lol
Back to top Go down
megajohn

PostSubject: Re: Concentrating on more than one thing?   Concentrating on more than one thing? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 pm

I multitask. That's one reason I get to post and read GF and still have my house as it should be. But if I really want to concentrate on one thing, I can do that too (and be able to shut off all the other things around me no matter how they try to distract).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concentrating on more than one thing?   Concentrating on more than one thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Concentrating on more than one thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webguru Forum :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: