Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelacobb

How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? Empty
PostSubject: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

I built a new site and has submitted it to yahoo.I was reading the Yahoo! Directory Submit Service Agreement and is a part were it reads: "Inclusion in the Directory is not guaranteed. Subject to the terms below, and in Yahoo!'s sole discretion" and my question for those who had applied to yahoo directory, any of you have been denied by yahoo directory?
Back to top Go down
mostapha

PostSubject: hai   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

Personally I've never bothered with a Yahoo listing or a DMOZ/ODP listing for that matter. I'm not saying they are no good or not to use them but I do think they are over rated...
Back to top Go down
upbizzz

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am

Even we are listed in yahoo directory now. When I search for our website name in yahoo all others sites come up which are linking to our site, and our website is missing in the search results.
Back to top Go down
upbiz123

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:53 am

the first large scale directory of the internet . Lists sites categorized by topic and location .
Back to top Go down
martial

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 am

If you submit for free it can take a few months at least to get approved. If your site is of good quality and you have submitted it to the right category, you'll just have to sit tight for q few months nad it should eventually get put in in most cases. You can page a couple of hundred $s for a quicker submission if it's that important to you and you have the money availbale.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   How can I get approve in yahoo directory ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?
Page 1 of 1