Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Some SEO Techniques

Go down 
+20
yoganath
Garrymi
rajivwebads
jasminespero
benjaminblake
kenyon0
anoos
samantha098
commodity
IntegratedS
SEOArbiter
magesh2010
watsonliving
uktelsysco
Abhinandangarg
derik22
chimeara27
viatorek
shiwani
joann_falcon
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joann_falcon

joann_falcon

Some SEO Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 am

hello

Here are some SEO advices for beginners i can say.

First of all i am in this field for over 3 years. I can say that i don't like the time spent and that's why i hired someone. But before that here is what i have manage to learn:

1. Link Directories - Good only for PR (google case)
Example: I paid about 300$ for links on many directories, on PR3-5 pages. All good. When google crawled some of them the PR went to 1 or 2.
Conclusion - Don't waist your time too much and especially the money on those.

2. Social Bookmarking - 100 digs for some pages
Example: I had a Web 2.0 Design Tutorial website and got about 100 digs for some articles, technorati, del.icio.us and so on.
When checking backlinks digg.com showed only 5 of them.
Conclusion - Pretty good but make sure your article is 110% original.

3. Article Submission - 20 articles on "famous" article directories
Example: As i was writing the tutorials i thought "let's publish them".
Backlinks - very few after so much work

4. Link Exchange websites - Paid about 50$/monthly for 3 link exchange websites.
Example: I added my website to this websites and received about 400 links every month. I added a link exchange script with the "nofollow" attribute ON. I even added the disallow rule in .htaccess. All good so far.
After 3 months i got about 10 emails from different people asking me to remove their links because their sites were banned from Google.
Conclusion: Don't do this kind of link exchange.REALLY DON'T. Your link will end on a 100 link page which of course will end to banning from Google and who knows others too.

5. Paid Traffic - About 50$/monthly for as they said " 3000 unique visitors"
Example - Because i did not had the time to surf other websites i paid for this services.
Conclusion: Google Analytics was telling me that from 3000 visitors/monthly i got only 200 from that site.
Alexa was the only one who showed that i had heavy traffic. But if you don't pay for 1 month the Alexa rank will go down too. Don't waist your time with this.
Back to top Go down
shiwani

shiwani

PostSubject: hai   Some SEO Techniques EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 am

Nice and clean list. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
viatorek

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

thankx for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.kwiaty24.com
chimeara27

PostSubject: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am

I would like to add another technique aside from link exchange you can also use blog commenting. That would also help you out.
Back to top Go down
derik22

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:21 am

1. If you absolutely MUST use Java script drop down menus, image maps or image links, be sure to put text links somewhere on the page for the spiders to follow.
2. Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
3. If content is king, then links are queen. Build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the link. Remember, if there is no good, logical reason for that site to link to you, you don’t want the link.
4. Don’t be obsessed with PageRank. It is just one isty bitsy part of the ranking algorithm. A site with lower PR can actually outrank one with a higher PR.
5. Be sure you have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site. And, if you MUST have the name of your company in it, put it at the end. Unless you are a major brand name that is a household name, your business name will probably get few searches.
6. Fresh content can help improve your rankings. Add new, useful content to your pages on a regular basis. Content freshness adds relevancy to your site in the eyes of the search engines.
7. Be sure links to your site and within your site use your keyword phrase. In other words, if your target is “blue widgets” then link to “blue widgets” instead of a “Click here” link.
8. Focus on search phrases, not single keywords, and put your location in your text (“our Palm Springs store” not “our store”) to help you get found in local searches.
9. Don’t design your web site without considering SEO. Make sure your web designer understands your expectations for organic SEO. Doing a retrofit on your shiny new Flash-based site after it is built won’t cut it. Spiders can crawl text, not Flash or images.
10. Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.

free blackjack games
how to win at blackjack
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 am

here is another seo techniques like ;

blogging
article link exchange
traffic from social media
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
uktelsysco

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

Thank For Sharing Helpful Content. Really Informative For Newbie SEO.
Back to top Go down
watsonliving

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 am

Great sharing and useful information..
Back to top Go down
http://www.watsonpropertygroup.com
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 am

wow that is a great information thanks for posting on this forum

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
magesh2010

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 am

SEO is important for website, it can make your website in user friendly and good navigation and to easily promote your website in search engines. while doing SEO to get more traffics, good back links and page ranks.
Back to top Go down
SEOArbiter

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Nice for you to include your own personal insight into each. Well done. Definitely don't reciprocal link and make sure your articles are only written by you without duplicate content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seoarbiter.com
IntegratedS

IntegratedS

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 am

nice tips thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.isol.co.in
commodity

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 am

Use some SEO tech.
directory submission
article submission
classified submission
forums posting
product submission
Back to top Go down
http://www.commoditytips.com/
samantha098

samantha098

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

These are actually good insights. I'm actually checking out ideas about SEO that are workable for beginners. You got some interesting points. I'll try your techniques and hopefully I'll get great response to it. But among your 5 SEO marketing strategy, what's the most effective? And do you have any alternative for paid traffic? scratch
Back to top Go down
anoos

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 am

Some of the SEO techniques are:
1.Social bookmarking
2.Article submission
3.Forum posting
4.Blog posting
5.Calssifieds
6.Directory submission
Back to top Go down
kenyon0

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 am

Thanks A lot for SEO techniques. Guest Posting best and new techniques in seo..

Back to top Go down
benjaminblake

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Article Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting and Blog Commenting are my favorite.
Back to top Go down
jasminespero

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 am

In SEO, two major techniques are widely used. They are: Off page techniques and On page techniques.
On-page SEO- On-page are techniques used to improve a website, making it more "search engine friendly". It also involves changing and improving the codes such as in Alt Tags, Meta Tags, Title Tags, the URL and also using sitemaps.

Off-page SEO-Off-page SEO deals with techniques used to increase a website's visibility in the Internet while increasing the website's authority or relevancy in SERPS. It mainly involves one method, which is link building.
This includes article submissions, forum posting, blog posting, social bookmarking, directory submission, profile linking etc.

Search Engine Optimization services
Back to top Go down
rajivwebads

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 am

It doesn't looks as advice,it seems that few techniques of SEO are neatly elaborated,although yours this post will be very beneficial for the SEO Newbies.
Back to top Go down
Garrymi

PostSubject: http://SeoDataService.com   Some SEO Techniques EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 am

SeoDataService helped me to improve my rankings dramatically.
Back to top Go down
yoganath

PostSubject: Seo Techniques    Some SEO Techniques EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:13 am

Well we have a tendency to all currently privy to the fundamental and customary techniques relating to to seo,Here i'm sharing new and latest results that area unit found recently and maybe not therefore in style..
Content Creation
Social Media
Real Time Search
Indexation and Crawl Frequency
Manage outgoing Links
Back to top Go down
steveclarys

steveclarys

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

joann_falcon wrote:
hello

First of all i am in this field for over 3 years. I can say that i don't like the time spent and that's why i hired someone. But before that here is what i have manage to learn:

Example: I paid about 300$ for links on many directories, on PR3-5 pages. All good. When google crawled some of them the PR went to 1 or 2.

Example: I had a Web 2.0 Design Tutorial website and got about 100 digs for some articles, technorati, del.icio.us and so on.

4. Link Exchange websites - Paid about 50$/monthly for 3 link exchange websites.
Example: I added my website to this websites and received about 400 links every month. I added a link exchange script with the "nofollow" attribute ON. I even added the disallow rule in .htaccess. All good so far.
After 3 months i got about 10 emails from different people asking me to remove their links because their sites were banned from Google.
Conclusion: Don't do this kind of link exchange.REALLY DON'T. Your link will end on a 100 link page which of course will end to banning from Google and who knows others too.

Example - Because i did not had the time to surf other websites i paid for this services.
Conclusion: Google Analytics was telling me that from 3000 visitors/monthly i got only 200 from that site.
Alexa was the only one who showed that i had heavy traffic. But if you don't pay for 1 month the Alexa rank will go down too. Don't waist your time with this.

Nice informative tips...by following this we can definitely increase our website traffic along with good quality backlinks..
Back to top Go down
steveclarys

steveclarys

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

joann_falcon wrote:
hello

Nice information list posted here....you can also include these things...i.e.:
* Press Release
* Video Submissions
* Slides Sharing
Back to top Go down
martial

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks for sharing such a great information.

check email account | how to set up email address
Back to top Go down
ivan47

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:25 am

100 SEO Tips.
(Author of the need to erect a monument for the tips)

1. Recognize the importance of web traffic. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one of the techniques to use in order to achieve more volume of traffic to your site. Without a good number of people visiting your web page, you won’t be able to expose your site to potential customers. Thus, you need to recognize the importance of internet traffic, so that you would be able to take necessary steps in SEO and attain it.

2. Choose your domain name carefully. It is very important that the domain name of your site, is related to its topic. In fact, it is best if the title of the site is the same as its domain name, so that people can easily recall it and visit it again and again. With that, you should spend some time in coming up with the possible domain names, and search for them.

3. Establish the main keyword of your site. One of the very first things that you need to do in order to gain success in online marketing is to establish the main keyword of your site. When you are able to do that, you can make use of it and optimize your web page with it. If possible, you can also make use of it for your domain name.

4. Use a keyword tool. Using a tool in order to determine the keywords of your site would go a long way, as far as using SEO as one of the techniques to gain more website traffic is concerned. There are lots of keywords tools that you can take advantage of today. Whatever type of tool you want to make use of, make sure that it is effective, so that you won’t be wasting your time on it.

5. Domain names with hyphens. In establishing domain names, you may come across articles, which may suggest not to make use of hyphens on them. You should become aware though that using hyphens on your domain name is not a bad practice. However, you should know that most people these days, are not used to typing domain names on their browsers that come with hyphens.

6. Take advantage of domain name suggestion tools. There are lots of domain name suggestion tools available on the internet these days. All you got to do to find them is to make use of your search engine. To make use of such an online tool, all one has to do is to enter the keywords that are related to your site’s topic. By using this tool, you would be able to have a good number of domain names to choose from.

7. Your website’s content. To have more people visiting your site on a regular basis, then you need to establish a very high quality content for it. If you can make it exclusive, then that would be better. Therefore, you need to start writing articles for your site today. Write the articles with the use of valuable information, so that people would be able to appreciate it.

8. Come up with a memorable domain name. When it comes to choosing your site’s domain name, you need to make it as memorable as you can. To make that a possibility, then you have to have a domain name that is catchy and short. When it is able to catch the attention of people, and it is short, then they would not encounter difficulties in trying to remember it.

9. Add more content to your site. You have to keep in mind that in order to have people purchase or sign up with your products and services, you have to convince them first. You would know if a person is almost convinced if he is constantly revisiting your site from time to time. To have a person revisit your site, you need to give him reasons to; and, one of which is by providing the site with new and updated content.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some SEO Techniques   Some SEO Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Some SEO Techniques
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next