Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Who is the most interesting person you ever met?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yameen

Who is the most interesting person you ever met? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most interesting person you ever met?   Who is the most interesting person you ever met? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 am

Someone is interesting because they excite your curiosity or somehow manage to capture your interest; your attention; your imagination. Whether we're online, on the phone, privately or in public, we've all at some point in time met someone who captured our interest/found interesting.
The most interesting person that comes to mind for me was a radio personality who I met (when I was much, much younger) at a broadcast of " The Colgate Cavity Fighters Club". She was interesting to me because, I've always heard her on the radio and wondered what she would be like in real person. She was AWESOME! How about you?

Who is the most interesting person you ever met? Why did you find them interesting?
Back to top Go down
fernandomunoz

Who is the most interesting person you ever met? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the most interesting person you ever met?   Who is the most interesting person you ever met? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm

I met a lady that is one of the heads of Womans Aid, a charity in the Uk for abused women,She was very engaging and her drive was something else,I walked away from her and was in awe of everything she does to strive to achieve her beliefs. I have met several interesting people, in real life, and many more on the net (Some of those I have met for real too).
Back to top Go down

Who is the most interesting person you ever met?
Page 1 of 1