Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Do you still use photo albums??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnarleen

Do you still use photo albums?? Empty
PostSubject: Do you still use photo albums??   Do you still use photo albums?? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 am

With everything nowadays being made/viewed via-internet because of things like Myspace and Facebook..things like photo albums pretty much instinct IMO. I was wondering if any of you still uses photo albums or you dont see the need for them with things like FB.
Back to top Go down
madona

PostSubject: Re: Do you still use photo albums??   Do you still use photo albums?? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:22 am

Although Many networking sites have been used highly, i still use albums. It will be a good remembrance for me in my future when i open those album to go in to the past life
best plc training in india | plc in india
Back to top Go down
keepatz_cibs

PostSubject: Re: Do you still use photo albums??   Do you still use photo albums?? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 am

Of course yes, photo albums are still useful even today. Not all person have a computer and also others don't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Do you still use photo albums??   Do you still use photo albums?? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 am

Yup i use it as there is no need for back up as the systems required. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still use photo albums??   Do you still use photo albums?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still use photo albums??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webguru Forum :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: