Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Do you care what people think about you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnarleen

Do you care what people think about you? Empty
PostSubject: Do you care what people think about you?   Do you care what people think about you? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 am

Personally i think im wierd Lol

i mean when it comes to my close friends i really dont give a damn what they think about me and i can act as stupid as i can

but when it comes to new people,people i never seen before,im quiet like a fish i just try not to say some thing stupid

Isnt in suppouse to be the other way around

so Do you care?
Back to top Go down
yameen

PostSubject: Re: Do you care what people think about you?   Do you care what people think about you? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 am

yes i care about people but nothing want to do wrong only to please them.
Back to top Go down
fernandomunoz

PostSubject: Re: Do you care what people think about you?   Do you care what people think about you? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Sometimes, if I'm in a position where I feel self-conscious. I feel it more often now with E. When we're at family/friends/out in public and she's crying and I can't settle her. I think everyone is judging me and thinking that I'm doing a bad job as a mum. I feel like everyone sees me at my worst. I hate it. In normal situations, no I don't care. I would never censor myself to seem more likeable IYGWIM.
Back to top Go down
David Acer

PostSubject: Re: Do you care what people think about you?   Do you care what people think about you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 am

yes' i always keep in mind at the time of doing any work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you care what people think about you?   Do you care what people think about you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you care what people think about you?
Page 1 of 1