Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

How to promote new website ?

Go down 
+13
Dentist888
SEOArbiter
magesh2010
uktelsysco
michealcdz
Nielsan
topman123
navasia
Anu
chimeara27
fiona123
SEOGuy
dinuka_lk
17 posters
AuthorMessage
dinuka_lk

How to promote  new website ? Empty
PostSubject: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 am

While many options exist to help you increase web presence and market a web site, this brief list of web-marketing basics goes over some of the more useful and widely-trusted tactics.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engines send out software 'spiders' that browse a web site's content and determine the site's rank; in other words, a site's importance or relevance compared to other sites. Following the guidelines below, you can begin to increase your site's ranking:

Page Titles:

Make sure you title each page within your site according to each page's particular content. The words between the <title> and </title> tags in the page's HTML code not only appear at the top of your browser window, but provide essential information to search engine spiders.

META Tags:

Though hidden, search engine spiders value these tidbits of code. Because of this, your META tags should be carefully crafted. For example, make sure that keywords used in a <META name="keywords"> tag reflect the page's actual content. Yet, if a page's content overuses keywords, your site can be penalized with a lower ranking.

Structure:

Text in HTML ‘header’ codes (<h1>, <h2>, etc.) carries more ranking weight than basic text. Search engine spiders index and rank web pages more accurately when you organize the page's content using standardized document structure methods.

Submit URL:

Submit your site for indexing to the larger search engines:

* Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en/submit_content.html
* MSN: http://search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx
* Yahoo!: http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

Linking:

Many search engines consider the number of incoming links to a site a good indicator of that site's importance. In other words, when other sites—especially other higher-ranked sites—link to your site, the higher your site's ranking will go.
Back to top Go down
SEOGuy

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 am

There are lot of ways to promote a website.
-Build links for the site.
-Email marketing
-Offline promotions such as banners, visiting cards, etc
-Social bookmarking
-Article submission
-Press release
Back to top Go down
fiona123

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 am

Email marketing??
How to do with that?

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 am

Came here again.

PostSubject: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

You can promote your website through social bookmarking, article submissions, social networking, forums, Press release, and blog commenting.
Back to top Go down
Anu

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 am

Nice tips
thanks!
some of my way to promote websites are :
-Build links for the site.
-Email marketing
-Offline promotions such as banners, visiting cards, etc
-Social bookmarking
-Article submission
-Press release

Online Sports Betting
FIFA World Cup 2010 Betting
Back to top Go down
navasia

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 am

Yup,there r many ways to promote a new site.
Submission to directory,blog,blog commenting,social bookmarking,forum links...
Well,facebook and twitter can help increase traffic to ur site.U should really make use of them;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chinastones.com
topman123

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am

Very nice thread! Some ways to promote are building links and concentrating on what your competitors are doing..
Back to top Go down
Nielsan

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

Best marketing method of promoting a new website is SEO. You have to first attend to onpage optimization . Then you can start link building. Link building will bring referral traffic and helps to get a better rank in search engines and brigs traffic.
Back to top Go down
michealcdz

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 am

Use Meta Tags

Then submit in different Search Engines

make Webmaster account and submit sitemaps

use analytics to analyze your keywords

Use Blog Commenting , Forum Posting

Social Bookmark your website Internal Pages .....

Then Come towards the reall SEO:)
Back to top Go down
uktelsysco

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 am

Directory Submission
Article Marketing with quality article content.
Social Bookamrking
Press Release Submission quality content.
RSS Feeds with Quality RSS Directories.
SiteMap Creation.
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting

This all way to easy website promotion.
Back to top Go down
magesh2010

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:40 am

You can promote your website by SEO techniques its the best way to promote your websites in major search engines. and your website get good navigation. while doing SEO methods to get more traffics, more back links and to target the right keywords.
Back to top Go down
SEOArbiter

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Links are like referrals from other websites back to your site. The search engines trust what others 'say' your site is about. So, the more referrals, the better your ranks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seoarbiter.com
Dentist888

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm

In order to promote your site you must follow the techniques below:

1. Article submission
2. Directory submission
3. Social Book marking
4. blog commenting
5. Forum posting
etc.
Back to top Go down
federic.dixon

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I was just an illiterate in this before 3 months ago, but as soon as I got familiarize about it I was amazed to find out that fact that there is too much logic running behind the scene. I search throughout the web download e-books relating to the topic and read many articles to find all the fact and figures and now I am able to perform any task of SEO easily, efficiently and accurately. My advice is to search and make your own strategy to take your website to number one position for specific keywords. If you need any help.

Regards,

Federic
Back to top Go down
johntied

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 am

You can promote your website by

Directory submission.
Bookmarking.
Blog comments.
Forums Posting.
Article Submission.
Yahoo Answer.
Back to top Go down
samantha098

samantha098

PostSubject: help me understand   How to promote  new website ? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Everyone shared good points about promoting a website which are very helpful in my end. I want to learn more about this, please help me. The thing is I'm wondering what would be the best way to get backlinks?
Back to top Go down
commodity

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 am

directory submission
article submission
forums posting
blog submission
classified submission
Rss fied
Back to top Go down
http://www.commoditytips.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to promote new website ?   How to promote  new website ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to promote new website ?
Page 1 of 1