Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

SEO Expert in India

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sbglobal

SEO Expert in India Empty
PostSubject: SEO Expert in India   SEO Expert in India EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:35 am

Hi,

I'm Raj singla currently Running IT company over 5 Yrs experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including both, On-Page and Off-Page optimization. With a passion for all things SEO I intend to develop my career in the online marketing industry where my considerable domain skills can be fruitfully utilized.

I also possess comprehensive expertise in all the emerging online marketing techniques including social media optimization and social media marketing that are crucial for generating targeted traffic and enhancing website popularity. I also specialize in achieving organic or natural rankings on all the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on. With good grounding in web analytic and pay per click management (PPC), I can offer the whole range of SEO skills with remarkable efficiency.

5+ Years' Experience in Search Engine Optimization in On Page and Off Page Optimization Practices with the following skills:

* Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* On page and off page optimization
* Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
* Natural/ Organic Rankings (SEO, SEM) Google, Yahoo & MSN
* Local Search Engine Marketing (Region specific SEM),
* Email & Group Mail Marketing,
* Social Media Optimization & Marketing (SMO & SMM),
* Corporate Branding, and Link Building,
* Web Analytics & SEM Performance Monitoring,
* Pay Per click (PPC)

Currently I'm Looking more SEO Projects...if any body interested contact me at rajsingla147[@]gmail[.].com
Back to top Go down

SEO Expert in India
Page 1 of 1