Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Being cheap or being smart with money?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeannabelle

Being cheap or being smart with money? Empty
PostSubject: Being cheap or being smart with money?   Being cheap or being smart with money? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Is there a difference between being cheap and being smart with money?

There are people out there who might think that I'm cheap but I don't necessarily agree with them. Sure, I have a ton of money saved away but that's doesn't make me cheap IMO. I spend when I need too. If there something I want, I get it. I don't, however, spend money on things that I don't feel like

I need. I guess you could say, I don't impulse buy...anything...ever.

When my friends want to go out and do something fun I go and I spend money on food, beer, sports, entertainment, whatever. But I don't go crazy with it and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I buy drinks for other people too. When I've had girlfriends I've bought dinner, I've paid for movies, you name it.

So what about everyone else? Do you buy buy buy or do you save and only buy when you feel you need too?
Back to top Go down
karina89

PostSubject: Re: Being cheap or being smart with money?   Being cheap or being smart with money? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 am

i will be smart if i have enough money i will try to do things in balance and never waist money.
Back to top Go down
megajohn

PostSubject: Re: Being cheap or being smart with money?   Being cheap or being smart with money? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:42 pm

There's definitely a difference between being cheap and being smart with money, in my opinion. Not buying things you don't need and not buying on impulse is being smart with your money. Not going out with your friends because you don't want to spend any money or sacrificing quality to save a few bucks is being cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being cheap or being smart with money?   Being cheap or being smart with money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Being cheap or being smart with money?
Page 1 of 1