Webguru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webguru Forum

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SEOSEO  
Get SEO Monthly packages to get top ranking within few months.
Monthly package starts with $150 upwards. Flexible pricing.
Forum Link Building -Quality and unique posts.

Get More Followers on Twitter - Hello from Mikael!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TweeterStar

Get More Followers on Twitter - Hello from Mikael! Empty
PostSubject: Get More Followers on Twitter - Hello from Mikael!   Get More Followers on Twitter - Hello from Mikael! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:03 am

Hi there,

I wanted to introduce you guy to a new service called TweeterStar. We are Twitter marketing company and we can help you get more followers on Twitter. In fact, we have several packages available ranging from 1000 to 10,000 Twitter followers (targeted).

We are not a Twitter train site or an automated service. We help you manage your Twitter campaign by engaging with potential followers and advising you on how to tweet with good etiquette.

If you want to get more followers now, simply head over to Tweeterstar (link is in signature).

I am in charge of SEO at TweeterStar, so I'll be around the forums probably asking you guys a lot of questions. Im far to be an expert in this domain and Im more than willing to learn.

Thanks again

Mikael
Back to top Go down

Get More Followers on Twitter - Hello from Mikael!
Page 1 of 1